Welcome to the official site of Network for Social Responsibility of Slovenia!
About the network
Network for Social Responsibility of Slovenia is the meeting point of companies and other organizations whose common purpose is to promote social responsibility, both within their companies and organizations and as well in the wider social space. Key activities of the Network are to exchange knowledge, innovation and good practice in corporate social responsibility, and awareness of the benefits of this mode of operation brings, on the level of the individual, company / organization and a whole society.
Mission of Network for social responsibility of Slovenia is the promotion of social responsibility and networking between firms and organizations that seek to integrate social responsibility into their operations. Social responsibility is understood by our members as a concern for society and natural environment through transparent and ethical business performance.
Slovenian network of social responsibility will become the central hub of businesses and other organizations to share knowledge, information and best practices in the field of corporate social responsibility. The network will be a competence center for assistance in the establishment and management of CSR in the companies / organizations and accredited correspondent with public institutions in Slovenia, the EU and outside the EU in the promotion and implementation of social responsibility.
Activities of the Network
Activities of the network are based on educating and raising awareness about the importance of social responsibility, the importance of the integration of socially responsible strategies in the operation of businesses and other organizations, and also presenting positive effects of integration of best practices from corporate social responsibility into their business strategy.
Activities of the network of social responsibility are based on the cooperation of network members on projects that are targeted to socially responsible behavior. Members of the network are involved in activities within the network, but may propose their own activities in accordance with the principles of operation of the network.
The main sets of activities of the Network for Corporate Social Responsibility Slovenia:
- Informing the members about topics related to social responsibility
- Exchange and transfer of good practices at national and international level
- Education and professional training of Network members
- Advocacy of social responsibility in public institutions in Slovenia and the EU
- Promotion and dissemination of the concept of social responsibility in business and among the general public
- Advice on introducing the concept of social responsibility in the business strategy of the Members (mainly the implementation of IS0 26000 – Guidelines for Corporate Social Responsibility)
Members are obliged to cooperate, with an open attitude and respect. They share information with other members, accept responsibility to work together and support individual members in their activities, when it comes to promoting socially responsible action.
The Governing Board
- Natalija Postružnik, Zavarovalnica Maribor d.d.
- Alen Najdenovski, Unicredit Banka Slovenija d.d.
- Jožef Babič, AJM , AJM okna-vrata-senčila d.o.o.
- Anja Šalehar, Novo Nordisk d.o.o.
- Alenka Gačanovič, Zavod za zdravstveno varstvo Maribor
- Eva Činkole Kristan, Borzen d.o.o.
- Aleš Kranjc Kušlan, Ekvilib Institute
- Luka Pušnik, Zavarovalnica Triglav d.d.
- Polona Škrbec, Zavarovalnica Triglav d.d.
- Grit Ackermann, Gospodarska zbornica Slovenije
- Dušica Ahec, Zavod za zdravstveno varstvo Maribor
- Barbara Petančič, UNIJA računovodska hiša d.d.
- Vladimir Šarenac, Unicredit Banka
- Aleksandar Kešeljević, Ekonomska fakulteta Ljubljana
- Sonja Šmuc, Združenje Manager
- Roberto Biloslavo, Fakulteta za management Koper
- Urša Golob, Fakulteta za družbene vede Ljubljana
- Anita Hrast, IRDO
- Katja Grušovnik, Zavarovalnica Maribor d.d.
- Aleš Kranjc Kušlan, Ekvilib Institute
- Petra Hartman, Ekvilib Institute